Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's been a wonderful year full of changes for 2017! I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of if I just manifest in my mind what changes I want to take place and then put those goals into action! I have learned a lot about Avon and I have gained many new friends! It has been a wonderful year! I am sad to say goodbye but it's time to move on into a new year and see what new adventures await me there!

What do I see for my goals in 2018? I want to continue selling Avon, but I realize I haven't been applying myself as much as I could because I am working a full time job. I still want to make others feel beautiful and I want to help others feel like they are capable of things they never dreamed of! Also, I want to continue feeling healthy and continue doing great things for myself so that I can be great for those around me! So I want to start out small with my goals and just work through each goal one day at a time! I am so anxious to gain more knowledge and jump into many new adventures!

What are your goals for 2018? I hope that your New Year is a great one! I have really enjoyed making new friends, but I am so happy for the family and friends that are joining me into the New Year!


Happy New Year 2018! Let's make it a year full of adventure and good health!



No comments:

Post a Comment